Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
a list of things remus lupin is good at:
- finding people to purchase pot from
- falling asleep with little or no warning, sometimes in the middle of class or conversations
- never brushing his hair
- smacking people in the face with his elbows when he’s excited about a story he’s telling
- making bacon sandwiches
- wearing mismatched socks
- remembering in which old book he can find very obscure spells or pieces of information
- giving head
- making terrible puns and cackling at them even when nobody else in the entire world thinks they’re funny
- winning arguments when he’s stoned
- being emotionally masochistic and overdramatic inside his head but never telling anyone else about his problems
- not holding children even when asked to pick them up
- making lists that he throws away ten minutes later
ur headcanon about children confused me but also gave me this mental image which is 100% canon.
I JUST SCREAMED OH MYOGGDO WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT REMUS LUPIN YOU DREW
*pronounces “hors d’oeuvres” as “horse divorce”*
six word story about remus lupin:
he went to the funeral alone
talents include looking 12 and saying thank you to the bus driver
RIP my main bitch Mona you will be missed
Explain to me how Toby became a cop in like five episodes but the liars are still in high school after five seasons?
Page 1 of 1912